What Can Veneers Treat?
We use veneers to treat a variety of cosmetic issues, including:
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Stained and discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers offer several unique benefits, some of which include:
- Natural Appearance — We’ll customize your veneers to match the shade of your natural teeth, so no one will notice you’re wearing them.
- Fast Treatment — The entire procedure is completed in two short appointments.
- Minimally Invasive — Veneers are a non-surgical treatment, so you won’t have to worry about any recovery time or aftercare instructions.
- Easy to Clean — You don’t need any special cleaning products for your veneers — just brush and floss every day.
- Improved Self-Esteem — After we place your veneers, you’ll finally be able to smile with confidence.
- Long-Lasting Results — With proper care, your veneers can last for ten to fifteen years.
The Veneers Process
Enhancing your smile with veneers is a fast and easy process that only requires two quick appointments. During the first visit, Dr. Kovacevic will closely examine your teeth and take a precise impression of your smile. He’ll use this impression to customize your porcelain veneers, a process that typically takes about two weeks.
When your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our practice so Dr. Kovacevic can complete the procedure. He’ll ensure that the fit and color of your veneers are perfect before applying a dental adhesive and bonding them to your teeth. Once they’re in place, all that’s left to do is enjoy your sparkling new smile.
Ask Dr. Kovacevic About Veneers
If you’re interested in porcelain veneers, or if you have any questions about the procedure, Dr. Kovacevic will be happy to accommodate you. Contact our practice in Greensburg today and schedule your consultation.