ClearCorrect is a perfect treatment option for patients who want to avoid the discomfort of traditional braces without spending too much money. Offering a combination of discretion, convenience, and effective results, it’s no wonder our patients love this innovative treatment.
What Does ClearCorrect Treat?
ClearCorrect can treat a variety of alignment issues with your teeth, including:
- Crooked Teeth
- Crowded Teeth
- Diastema (gaps between teeth)
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
- Invisible — ClearCorrect is virtually invisible, so the people around you won’t even notice you’re wearing aligners. Forget about the social embarrassment of metal braces and smile with confidence.
- Removable — Forget about the hassle of getting food stuck in your metal braces and adjusting uncomfortable wires. ClearCorrect aligners are removable, so you can take them off while you enjoy your favorite meals.
- Affordable — ClearCorrect is available at a lower cost compared to other invisible braces, including Invisalign.
- Made in America — We take pride in supporting domestic business industries. That’s why our products are 100% made in Texas.
Case Study: Melinda H.
Case Study: Sara M.
Don’t have insurance?
Ask us about our affordable membership plans below
Save $134 per year!
Save $147 per year!
Save $138 per year!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my ClearCorrect aligners?
- Wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day
- Remove your aligners prior to eating or drinking anything except water
- Place your aligners in their container when you’re not wearing them
- Rinse them prior to placing them back in your mouth
- Soak them regularly
In addition to taking care of your aligners, you’ll want to care for your teeth by brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and rinsing in between meals. Continue scheduling regular checkups and cleanings with our office to ensure your oral health is in its best shape.
How much does ClearCorrect treatment cost?
If you’re interested in achieving a perfectly straight smile, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kovacevic by calling (724) 836-2433. During the consult, Dr. Kovacevic will examine your oral health and provide you with a customized treatment plan that will include a price estimate.
Do ClearCorrect aligners hurt?
How long does the ClearCorrect treatment take?
For an accurate timeframe, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kovacevic by calling (724) 836-2433. During the consultation, Dr. Kovacevic will examine your oral health and provide you with a customized treatment plan that will include a timeline of the treatment.
Visit Dr. Kovacevic for ClearCorrect Treatment
If you’re looking for a convenient alternative to metal braces, ClearCorrect has you covered. With the aid of these comfortable and convenient aligners, you’ll discover your dream smile in no time.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kovacevic today — your new smile awaits.