The Gold Standard of Replacement Teeth
Dental implants are the highest quality restorations available anywhere, and Dr. Kovacevic can place them right here in our Greensburg office. Unlike dentures or dental bridges, dental implants are completely integrated with your jawbone, providing an unparalleled level of durability and comfort. Discover why dental implants are the preeminent treatment for those who are missing teeth.
Dental Implants Improve Your Oral Health
If you’re living with missing teeth, it’s only a matter of time before your jawbone begins to shrink, your remaining teeth crowd together, and other problems start to develop. Dental implants are the only solution to put an end to these problems – they provide enough stimulation to keep the jawbone from shrinking and enough support for any remaining teeth. Here are more exclusive reasons that dental implants are the ultimate restorative treatment:
- They look more realistic than any other restorative treatment.
- Implants restore the most chewing and speaking function of any restoration.
- Maintenance for dental implants is a matter of brushing and flossing every day.
- Dental implants last much longer than any other restorative treatment.
- They provide protection against infection and other dental problems.
Think Implants May Be For You? Schedule a Consultation!
Dental implants have helped millions of people restore their smiles beyond what they ever thought possible. If you’re missing teeth, there really is no better decision than to replace them with dental implants. However, some patients may be better suited for other restorations, and the only way to find out is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kovacevic. At your consultation, you can ask any questions you may have, and determine whether implants are right for you.